Top: Wildfox Couture c/o Mad Monkey Style | Denim: Garage Clothing similar | Jacket: Le Chateau | Bag: Gucci | Sunglasses: Le Chateau similar | Shoes: Zara similar | Rings: c/o Earrings and Stuff
I go through phases where all I want to wear is comfortable and non-restrictive clothing. Especially on errands day, the last thing I want to wear is anything body-hugging or inconvenient. I have days where I'll wear my athletic wear or athleisurewear around and days where I want to be slightly more dressed up without compromising comfort. Today I'll be sharing 5 easy tips for dressing up your casual tees so that you can remain comfortable and still look like you actually put thought into what you wore that day (even if you really didn't =P).
1. Pair it with boyfriend jeans or black joggers. Notice I said black joggers because grey, white or any other sweatpants-colored material will probably keep you looking like you're wearing gym or lounge clothes rather than an actual outfit if paired with a tee.
2. Throw on a long coat. Draping a coat over your shoulders dials up the sophistication of an outfit even when paired with a casual tee.
3. Throw on some classy shoes. They don't even need to have a heel. You can choose a cute pair of flats or slip-ons instead. If you're hoping to go all out for comfort and you could even throw on some velvet sneakers!
4. Tuck it in. It always helps to tuck in or half tuck in your t-shirt especially when pairing with baggier pants. The last thing you want is to appear shapeless and sloppy.
5. Don't forget the accessories. Throwing on a pair of trendy sunglasses or a cute bag takes little to no effort. So remember these pieces when styling your next casual tee!
Do you dress mostly for comfort, fashion or a little bit of both? How would you dress up you tee?
Photos courtesy of Mitra of Leopard Couture
Follow along with Follow