I chose this Valentines Day outfit because I wanted to showcase how you could make a dressy skirt, more casual. By throwing on an anorak, the look becomes more day-wear appropriate. I paired the chevron skirt and anorak with a blush pink high-neck top (to stay as warm as possible), tights and basic black booties. To turn this more into something wearable for the evening, you could switch out the jacket to something more sharp like a blazer or leather jacket. How do you dress down or dress up your outfits?
Photo credits go to Christine Pienaar. Thanks again girl!
1. Forever 21 mod sequinned skirt
2. Forever 21 matelesse top
3. La Hearts anorak jacket similar here
4. Forever 21 necklace similar here
5. Zara booties similar here
6. Jewelmint ring similar here