Anyone else think of "The Beatles" when crossing the cross walk or when looking at a picture or video of someone crossing a cross walk? I know I do... and what a perfect song to bring on Spring!
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
Its all right
Have I completely lost you in today's ramblings? Anyways...throwing a blazer on over my favourite tee and shorts is one of my favourite looks for Spring. It keeps me warm during those overcast and windy days and pumps up the class all at the same time. I paired a mixed faux leather and cotton tee with lace-lined shorts, gladiator sandals and gold accessories. How do you dress up your favourite Spring looks?
Photography by Alanna Milaney.
3. Call it Spring gladiator sandals
4. Zara lace shorts similar here, here or here
5. Freedom Gen layered bar necklace
6. Juicy Couture horse shoe necklace similar
6. Marc Jacobs purse
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators similar