When shopping, I always try to buy pieces that can be easily transitioned from work to play. I work in an office setting and the dress code is business casual. One of my number one requirements when dressing for work is comfort. If I can get dressed in something that feels like pyjamas, but looks well put together, I've created the perfect outfit!
I paired this bright pink top and slouchy dress pants to create the perfect work ensemble. With a statement necklace and some dainty rings and bracelets, your outfit is complete! What are some of your must-have pieces for work?
Photography by Alanna Milaney
1. Top: c/o Muse Social Fashion House
2. Pants: c/o Muse Social Fashion House
3. Necklace c/o Cocoa Jewelry
4. Shoes: Army and Navy similar
5. Earrings: c/o Freedom Gen
6. Necklace worn as bracelet: c/o White Hart Jewellery
7. Bag: Chanel