Top: Forever 21 similar | Pants: H&M | Jacket: c/o She In | Necklace: similar | Clutch: YSL | Boots: Zara similar
When dressing for the holidays, most women end up choosing a dress or skirt to wear to a party or gathering. I will be attending a holiday party at a pub this year, and I wanted to find something more comfortable and appropriate for a more casual event.
Read on for some tips on how to choose and style your trousers for the holidays:
1. Go glitter or sequinned. Sequinned or glittery trousers are the perfect option for a more relaxed, but equally festive look.
2. Wear Velvet. No surprise here, I'm in love with velvet. Looking to kick up your outfit a notch? Choose a matching velvet blazer to go with your velvet pants.
3. Choose between a fitted legging or slouchy trouser.
4. Go for jewel-toned colors.
5. Bodysuits are the perfect top to pair with trousers.
6. Throw on your favourite sweater for the ultimate comfy and cozy holiday ensemble. I paired my glitter pants with an oversized black sweater.
How would you style your trousers for the holiday?