Jacket: c/o Gamiss | Denim: American Eagle similar | Tee: Similar | Sneakers: Nike similar | Shades: Ray Ban | Earrings: c/o Audaviv | Bag: Gucci | Bralette: Victoria's Secret
You'd think with Spring just around the corner, it would be time to start wearing dresses, skirts and tanks. Unfortunately Vancouver has decided to have a second Winter and we even have snow in the forecast this week! Snow means cold and cold means warm clothes and layers.
As you've probably noticed in previous posts, I have been loving faux fur this winter. Not only is it extremely warm and cozy, it has a way of making any and every outfit look 10x better. Not only have I been wearing faux fur when I dress up, I've been wearing it on my casual days.
Here are a few tips on how to casually wear faux fur:
1. Pair it with denim. Distressed denim, dark denim, mom jeans or high-waist denim, all look good with a faux fur coat.
2. Throw on some sneakers. Lots to do that day and many places to be? Give your feet a break by pairing your faux fur coat with your favorite pair of sneakers. Black sneakers are always on trend and look super sleek with a casual outfit.
3. Try a graphic tee. Graphic tees always come in and out of style and they're definitely in right now! Grab your favorite band tee to add a little edgy to your outfit while still keeping the casual vibes.
4. Add some dainty jewelry. If your overall outfit is pretty simple and basic, it's always nice to throw on a few pieces of dainty jewelry to tie your ensemble together. Little details make all the difference!
5. Try a sleek hair style. I felt very Mary Kate Olsen with this whole look and she's super cool right =P! The sleek straight hair really completed the outfit.
What are your thoughts on dressing faux fur for your casual days? What's your favourite way to wear faux fur?
Follow along with Follow