Vest: c/o The Cut at Sears | Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: Zara | Hat: Similar | Mules: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Watch: c/o Timex | Earrings: Forever 21 | Tote: Tory Burch similar
I may have a bit of a problem because I can't stop buying sleeveless dusters and maxi vests. Do those words sounds odd or foreign to you? A sleeveless duster or maxi vest is a basically a long flowy vest. I think I enjoy them so much because they're so easy to throw on over an outfit and I love the layered look!
Today I'll be sharing how to style your sleeveless duster as well as linking a few past posts on how I've styled them in the past.
1. Dress it down. This is probably one of my favourite ways to wear a sleeveless duster. Throw it on over your favourite pair of jeans and a tee and you have an effortless weekend look. Add a hat and some statement sunglasses like I did above to really kick up the chicness of your ensemble.
2. Pair it with shorts. Denim shorts, black shorts, patterned shorts, tasseled shorts - they all work work with a maxi vest!
3. Throw it over a swing dress.
4. Pair it with bold culottes.
5. Pair it with your favorite mini skirt.
How would you style your sleeveless dusters?
Follow along with Follow