On to part 3 of the 8 part series I shot with Alanna (check her out). In this outfit I paired a bright blue cable knit sweater with a mixed leather pencil skirt, strappy booties and my vintage Prada bag. I don't know about you, but I find these particular sweaters quite itchy! I find wearing a slim-fit t shirt underneath prevents me from getting completely irritated with my choice of wearing it in the first place! It has been warming up a little lately and I was so happy that I didn't have to wear tights with this outfit. It was already a challenge tucking my sweater in and I don't think I could have fit much more under that tight fitting skirt!
Links to items:1. Zara mixed leather pencil skirt $26 on sale
2. H&M cable knit sweater similar here, here and here
3. Zara black wedge booties similar here $45
4. J Crew statement necklace similar here $38
5. J Crew bracelet similar here $28
6. Dolce & Gabbana glasses $215
7. Vintage Prada bag