Over the weekend, I had the privilege of being at probably one of the most beautiful settings I have ever seen, to work on a project with a friend. I thought it would be the perfect place to take some pictures and show some of my favourite "getting ready for Spring" looks. Pairing this fun Element tee and Jack jacket from Courtney Boutique, with some bright coral pants, is the perfect transitional outfit for Spring. What I love most about it is that it's still still warm enough to wear on the many overcast and rainy days we have.
Special thanks to Kimberly Anne for the photography and Chelsea Martinolich for makeup!
2. Element "Poison" tee c/o Courtney Boutique
3. Forever 21 coral jeggings similar here or here
4. Zara wedge booties similar here
5. BCBG Harlow textured envelope clutch
6. Freedom Gen triangle pendant long necklace
7. Freedom Gen layered bar necklace
8. Freedom Gen crystal pyramid bangle
9. Freedom Gen mixed chain bracelet
10. Freedom Gen chevron ring
11. Freedom Gen ball and chain ring