Unsure if the bohemian look is right for you? Scared you'll take it too far and look like you were plucked right out of a 70's Woodstock Festival? Read more for a few tips on how to play with the bohemian trend without taking it too far.
1. Keep your accessories current: Rather than opting for a full on floral head band and bulky jewelry, I've kept my accessories simple and more up-to-date with a trendy, thick velour choker.
2. Throw something unexpected in the mix: While the fringe clutch gives off a boho vibe, the gold ring detail in the centre adds an edgier feel to the overall look and keeps it from looking full-on festival.
3. Go partially retro: The cut of my high-waisted jeans are 70's chic, but the tapered, skinny leg brings a more modern feel to the look, as opposed to a high-waisted, bell bottom jeans that would bring this look more into Woodstock territory.
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
1. Top: Amuse Society c/o Mad Monkey Style
2. Jeans: Garage Clothing
3. Clogs: Shoemint similar
4. Clutch: Forever 21
5. Sunnies: Charming Charlie
6. ChokerL Brandy Melville similar