Hi Beauties! I'm checking in from my little Mexico getaway with the hubby. It took 3 planes and 11 hours to get here but it was definitely worth it!
Today I want to share a few tips on how to survive a long flight or multiple layovers. Hopefully this can help you feel comfortable, relaxed and rested during those long flight hours.
1. Comfort is Key: Wear comfortable clothing and easy to remove shoes. I like to wear an outfit with layers so I can adjust accordingly. Think of the plane as a movie theatre - always so cold! It can also be handy to bring a face mask to try and get some shut eye on the flight.
2. Pack Portable Entertainment: Reading material, a good music playlist (don't forget your headphones) or a lap top/ iPad with your favourite movies are all easy ways to help pass the time.
3. Bring Essential Toiletries: There is nothing I hate more than waking up on a flight and not being able to brush my teeth. I usually pack a few essential toiletries such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, contacts case, glasses and makeup remover (or I just don't wear makeup). This is especially important for red eye flights.
Today I wore something super easy and casual for a day at the beach. I paired my 'Mermaid Off Duty' tank with some cut-off jean shorts and the comfiest pair of sandals I could find. I also threw on a hat to protect my face because holy crap, the sun here is fierce!
What do you do to survive long flights? What is your favourite go-to outfit when visiting the beach?
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
1. Tank: c/o Population Now
2. Shorts: Levi's c/o Mad Monkey Style
3. Sandals: c/o Sanuk similar
4. Bralette: Victoria's Secret
5. Hat: The Latest Scoop similar
6. Shades: Ray Ban