Sometimes, all you need is a simple and easy to replicate outfit idea. What I love about the moto jacket is you can wear it all year long. Today I'll be sharing a few tips on how to style the moto jacket for Spring!
1. Choose a lighter color. Rather than opting for a black leather moto jacket, I chose a refreshing taupe color to brighten up my outfit. I've been on the hunt for a light-coloured moto jacket for the longest time and immediately fell in love when I found this one from Dynamite!
2. Try a sheer top. I like to play with textures and dimension and a great way to do this is by pairing your moto jacket with a sheer top. The top I have on isn't completely sheer which keeps it very appropriate for work and everyday wear.
3. Invest in a belt. I have a feeling I'll be wearing all kinds of belts this Spring season. The moto jacket and belt combination play up the edginess of the outfit while still remaining polished and put together. Stay tuned for more on styling belts!
4. Play with lengths and levels. While the front end of my shirt was tucked into my jeans, the back-end hung low and peaked beneath my jacket which kept the outfit more casual. I could have easily tucked in the back for a more dressy look.
5. Go for a more oversized fit. My moto jackets are normally slightly cropped but I decided to try one a little longer and a little looser for more versatile styling options. It also allows room to layer for the chilly Spring days we are bound to have.
How would you style the moto jacket for Spring?
Follow along with Follow