Trench Coat: Le Château | Bomber jacket: Le Château | T-shirt: Le Château | Earrings: Le Château | Necklace: Le Château | Sandals: Le Château | Jeans: Zara | Clutch: Le Château
Here are 5 tips on how to style your Trench coat for Spring:
1. Layer it. The weather in Vancouver has been very temperamental and cold lately so I've been doubling up on my layers. Pair your trench with another jacket, like the bomber pictured above. Not only will you stay warm, it's very easy to shed layers if the climate changes or if you want an easy outfit change partway through the day!
2. Pair it with denim. Pair your trench with your favourite pair of denim for a more casual and relaxed vibe. Go even more casual and opt for a distressed denim!
3. Style it the London way. Pair your trench with some sleek trousers (shop here), a boat neck top (shop here) and loafers for a cool, London vibe.
4. Pair it with some funky heels. Feel like a trench may be too stuffy or formal for you to wear? Style it with a pair of standout heels to add some flare to your overall classic look.
5. It's all in how you wear it. Drape your trench over your shoulders for a chic city vibe, cinch it at the waist for a more formal look or roll up the sleeves quarter-length for a more relaxed vibe.
In case you missed it, you can view Part 1 here, Part 2 here and Part 3 here
This post is brought to you by Le Château. All thoughts, opinions and styling are my own.
Follow along with Follow