Top: Le Château similar here and here | Coat: Le Château | Denim: Zara | Clutch: Le Château | Sunglasses: Le Château similar | Earrings: Le Château | Sandals: Le Château
Today I'll be sharing 5 tips on how to incorporate pink into your Spring wardrobe and feel like a boss doing so!
1. Go neutral. I'm a fan of wearing black and white all year round but sometimes I need a little colour pop. Pink is the perfect colour to pair with black or white, especially a light pink. If you're a little skeptical on wearing pink, pairing it with a neutral outfit is the perfect way to gently transition the colour into your wardrobe.
2. Choose pink accessories. Rather than pink clothing, try a pink bag or earrings. You'd be surprised at how many colours you can pair your pink accessories with.
3. Match your accessories. Try pairing pink shoes and a pink bag or a pink bag and pink earrings together. Having matching pink accessories really helps create a cohesive and fun look.
4. Try colour blocking. Select three solid colors, pink being one of the three, and style them together. Pink, white and black work well together as do pink, grey and white (do you see a neutral trend here or is it just me?).
5. Feel good, look good. With what ever pink item you decide to style or wear, feel confident doing so! Beauty and style is all about confidence! So proudly own your look because you know you look good ;)!
Stay tuned for the 4th and final part of this series coming live to the blog on Friday! In case you missed it, you can view Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
This post is brought to you by Le Château. All thoughts, opinions and styling are my own.
Follow along with Follow