Trousers: Missguided | Corset: Forever 21 | Turtleneck: Aritzia similar | Cropped tee: Missguided | Boots: H&M similar | Shades: c/o DIFF Eyewear | Bag: Chanel
I have a big love for wide leg trousers right now. They're easy to style and very comfortable due to the non-restrictive fit. Today I'm sharing two ways to style wide leg pants along with some tips on how to wear them for both work and play.
1. Style with a button down shirt. There are so many different styles to choose from: The classic crisp white shirt, striped, colored or patterned. *Bonus Tip: Transition this outfit from work to play by unbuttoning your collared shirt and wearing it off shoulder (click here for inspo).
2. Try something more out there: I layered my corset top with a fitted turtle neck (yes it's still cold enough here to be wearing turtle necks!). It's still appropriate for work because you're covered but plays up the fashion side a little more.
3. Pair it with a simple fitted top. Throw on a bolero or cropped jacket over top and you have a complete and chic work ensemble!
1. Pair it with a cropped top. I paired mine with a loose crop top but they are equally as chic with a fitted cropped top. Pairing your trousers with a cropped top is a fun way to dress them down while giving off a 90s vibe. I feel very 'Rebecca Donaldson' from Full House in this outfit =P!
2. Throw on a denim jacket. Pairing this outfit with a simple denim jacket is a great way to layer your wide leg pants.
3. Bare your shoulders. We all know that off-shoulder and one-shoulder tops are not going anywhere! Tuck in (or leave un-tucked) your favorite off-shoulder top for the perfect day date or out with friends look!
How would you style your wide leg pants for work and play?
Photos for Look 1 c/o Mitra from Leopard Couture
Photos for Look 2 c/o Amanda from Perfectly Passionate
Follow along with Follow